Sunday, October 20, 2019

Amerstone Inn & Event Center - Zia Ballrooms


Home   I   Contact Us   I   Reservations   I   Groups  I   Zia Ballrooms  I  Specials  I  Facebook  I Directions I  





The Amerstone Inn & Event Center
25 Hotel Circle NE
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Phone: (505) 271-1000


I  Contact Us  I  Our Services  I  Our Site  I 





WEDDING & EVENT SPACES

Amerstone Inn & Event Center is home to some of the most unique wedding venues in
Albuquerque, New Mexico.  The Zia Ballroom & the Zia Grande Ballroom wedding venues have served as stunning backdrops to enamored couples celebrating their love. 

Please call us directly for availability and pricing. Phone 505-271-1000 and ask for Al or Sheri. 
Its our pleasure to assist you to make your event a success. 


Please join and like us on our media connection site.  Zia Ballroom Facebook.
































Visit our Facebook!


The Zia Ballroom will accommodate up to 100 - 130 seated persons comfortably. 

Table Layout Options












The Zia Grande Ballroom will accommodate up to 250 - 300 seated persons comfortably. Table Layout Front Room.








The Amerstone Inn & Event Center
25 Hotel Circle NE
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Phone: (505) 271-1000


I  Contact Us  I  Our Services  I  Our Site  I 


WWW.AMERSTONEINN.ORG